In Hungary we provide highly experienced program managers and project managers with the leadership capabilities to successfully guide, manage, and support your initiatives. Whether you require resources long term or short term, we have the flexibility and talent to accommodate your resource needs. We specialize in:
- Managing strategic, mission-critical initiatives
- Recovering troubled projects
- Interim leadership
- Filling skill set gaps
- Supplementing resources when demand exceeds capacity.
Contact directly to our senior international project manager from here: Alex.
Certified professionals with project management and more than 10 years experience and expertise in:
- International projects
- Infrastructure development
- Information Technology
- Government and local administration projects.
By supporting organizational decision making processes, we can assess and recommend improvements to your existing programs and initiate new projects, and regularly facilitate:
- Program and project charters that define scope and goals
- High-level and detailed schedules
- Activity identifications, including durations, responsibilities and resources
- The time-cost tradeoff process and validation of schedules
- Staffing analysis
- Validation and compression of schedules
- Establishment of governance procedures, standard reports, coding structures, metrics and templates
- Implementation of project office when required.
This post is also available in Hungarian.